So, it's time to start the next challege over at the Sisterhood. This one lasts 7 weeks and will consist of changing our attitudes about food and exercise. It will also consist of lots of mini-challenges. So, according to my Wii scale, I'm starting this challenge at 136-and-some (I hate that it doesn't say what comes after the decimal point.)
For this challenge, we are supposed to pick a food plan, an exercise plan, and a support group.
- I am going to get back into my favorite food plan from Dr. Miles Hassel (in the book Good Food, Great Medicine). Whole grains, no processed food, no sugar, lots of fruits and veggies, beans, fish, all the good stuff.
- I am starting my training plan for the 1/2 marathon we are doing in the summer with the Sisterhood.
- I am checking in regularly with the girls at the Sisterhood, so they can kick me in the butt! And I'm getting my husband involved. He wants eat better and exercise more too.
- I will exercise 5 days each week (this includes walking for my 1/2 marathon training).
- I will drink water BEFORE I decide whether or not I need a snack.
- I will lose 3 pounds during this challenge.