- to get all the laundry actually finished and PUT AWAY today.
- on mailing a Happy 9th Birthday gift to one of my favorite little girls.
- to get the fabric cut for all the dog collars I'm making for the craft fair at work next week. I'm hoping I can crank 60 or so of those things out.
- to get my hair done on Thursday.
- to buy plane tickets for Thanksgiving.
- to make Halloween pillows.
- to finish reading a book or two.
- to really, actually get some yard work done before the snow hits here.
- to actually get some deep cleaning thrown in when I clean the house this week.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
This Week in Writing
So, once again I'm planning the week, thanks to inspiration from Kirsten. This week, I'm planning: