- People who have animals but never spend any time with them.
- Food companies that try to make unhealthy crap look like it's good for you.
- People who complain incessantly about things but aren't willing to make any changes in order to fix the problem.
- Stupidity and/or sheer ignorance.
- When people are able to have kids and then don't appreciate them (or worse!).
- Eggplant. Gross.
- Abuse of the English language. If you don't know whether to use there/their/they're, or you don't realize that the words me and myself are NOT interchangeable, you should not be able to graduate from school. Period.
- Telephone solicitors.
- Junk mail.
- Drunk drivers.
- Adults who act like children.
- And to steal from Wendy again: "Those stupid little foil/paper covers they put over the tops of bottles that you have to tear off before you can get to the food/beverage inside. Why can't they put bigger flaps on them so that they're easier to get off?"
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Um, so Wendy borrowed this post, and gave us all the freedom to *borrow* it right back from her. And since it's obvious that I'm lacking in motivation for blog topics this week, that's what I'm going to do. So, in true bloggy fashion, here is a list of things I don't support: