- I plan to finish reading one book this week.
- I plan to finish the diaper bag I am making for a friend (before her baby outgrows it!)
- I plan to finish the apron I started making last week.
- I plan to fully relax when I get that massage on Thursday.
- I plan to be sore on Friday from that massage, since my shoulders have been super tight lately.
- I plan to take care of at least 75% of the stack of stuff on my desk at work.
- I plan to vacuum all the dog and cat hair off the couch in my loft.
- I plan to get all the laundry actually put away instead of letting it sit around.
- I plan to finish putting away all the various pieces of fabric in my sewing room.
- I plan to do at least one fun thing with my husband.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Kirsten started a trend about planning out the week ahead. I know it's Tuesday, not Monday, but it's better to start late than never at all, so here goes: