Okay, so I've been on a spring cleaning, organizing kick. Part of it is trying to keep up with all the challenges from the Organizing Junkie. This month's challenge was a cupboard or closet. The first thing I did was the hall closet upstairs. It's technically supposed to be the linen closet, but since we also have one in our bathroom and don't have any kids, it's kinda become the catchall closet. I have about a million candles (see the 2nd shelf), and I was having trouble finding what I wanted, so that's why I started with this project. Here is the before:
And here is the after. I used some baskets and boxes that I found in the cupboard to hold of the candles and keep them contained. I threw out a few things, donated some old eyeglasses and an old cell phone (okay, well they are still sitting in a pile to donate!). There is nothing left sitting on the floor. It feels like a whole different place!