Saturday, March 21, 2009
Spring Reading Thing 2009
It's time for the Spring Reading Thing 2009! Here's my reading list between now and June 20th:
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen for my book club in April.
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen for my book club in May.
3. I Remember by Lorissa Wilfong Holt for my book club in June. I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I can't post the link. Hope I'll be able to find it when it's time to read it.
4. Piece of Work by Laura Zigman. Got it on the clearance rack at Barnes & Noble. Not quite halfway through and need to finish.
5. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham. I'm halfway through -- need to finish.
6. Marley and Me by John Grogan. I've had it forever and have never started it.
7. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. I started it, put it down, and then never picked it back up -- even though I was really enjoying it.
Ummm, I think I'm gonna leave it at that for now. I'd love to read more, but I have to be realistic!